Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, right? That’s why I get creative with my egg white and oats brekky and so can you! Here is my go-to breakfast of champions!
4 Egg Whites
30g of Rolled Oats
Cooking Time: +/- 10 minutes (incl. prep)
- Blend your eggs and oats together (Nutribullet works like a charm here).
- Grease your non-stick pan with some coconut oil and let it warm up.
- Pour your eggy mixture into the pan and let it cook.
- Garnish with some honey and cinnamon and fill with berries (or Nutella).
- Tip: Wait for the mixture to start bubbling before you try to flip it over. My person is flipping marvelous at doing this for me!
It is simple, quick and kid friendly too! You can substitute oats for protein powder as well if you want a tastier treat (vanilla works best for this).
Share your filling favourites with us too! I’m always keen on new (clean) taste temptations!