Cheating. Treating. Eating like a filthy animal. Eating clean is a challenge for even the most dedicated of health nuts – which is why we get creative! Fridge tarts are something that the inner child in me craves on a regular basis, so I got creative and made this!
- Gluten Free biscuits (Riley is intolerant)
- 1 tin of Coconut Cream
- 3 x Bananas
- 1 tsp of Cocoa Powder
- 1 tablespoon of Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp gelatin
- Blender or Nutribullet to make life easy
- Grease a round.
- Crush the biscuits and add a tablespoon of coconut cream to make a chewy base (that could probably be dessert on its own).
- Chop up the bananas.
- Add the cocoa powder, peanut butter and coconut cream to your blender/nutribullet.
- Dissolve your gelatin in a tablespoon of boiling water and slowly add it to your mixture,
- Blast everything in the blender/nutribullet for a deliciously creamy mixture and pour it over the cookie base.
- Refrigerate your delicious mess of a pudding for 2 to 3 hours so that it sets.
- Decide whether or not you’re sharing and enjoy!
With the exception of the biscuits, this is a deliciously could be paleo pud that you can wow your friends with (even the annoying non-clean eaters). My son absolutely LOVED it, and he’s a tough customer!
The entire pud is a whopping 974 calories (the majority being the biscuits – obvs.), but I got 12 pieces out of this, which totals to 82 calories per serving. Not bad for something this tasty!
Get creative with what you add to your mixture and feel free to share your tasty clean-pudding idea with me here!